Who should apply:
• Open to undergraduate and graduate students from around the world.
• Recent college graduates and professionals who are interested in learning Chinese culture and business dynamics in China are also welcome to apply.
• Participants are required to be at least 18 years of age.
How to apply:
• Completed application form APPLICATION FORM
• Curriculum Vitae, including current/previous educational and professional experience
• Official transcript from home institution* scanned file acceptable
(A notarized copy of translation is required if the official transcript is not in English language)
• 1 digital Copy of the photo page of your passport
(Passport holds a valid period of at least 6 months before expiry date)
• Headshot *image file with high resolution
• Payment Confirmation
(Applicants who have paid the application fee or the program fee must submit a copy of bank wire transfer)
WIRE TRANSFER TO:
Please indicate your name and “SJTU-Antai Global Summer Program” in reference.
(eg. John Watson, SJTU-Antai Global Summer Program)
Please wire all program fees including application fee to:
Bank: BANK OF CHINA, SHANGHAI XUHUI SUB-BRANCH
Bank Address:No. 45 West Guangyuan Road, Shanghia, China
Beneficiary: SHANGHAI JIAO TONG UNIVERSITY ( 上海交通大学 )