Please read the notes below carefully.
1) Exchange-based participants are nominated by universities and institutions that have existing student exchange agreement with the Antai College of Economics & Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
2) The application fee also covers expenses supporting visa application, international student registration fees and other logistic costs incurred. The application fee is non-refundable.
3) The tuition covers all academic lectures and cost of all course materials.
4) Field trips and activities are compulsory, and the fee for them is non-refundable.
5) Participants are responsible for travel between their home country and Shanghai, China. We will provide supporting documents to help participants secure visas to enter and stay in the PRC.
6) We require participants to carry adequate medical and accident insurance coverage during their entire stay in China.
7) We arrange the equivalent of a three-star hotel on the campus of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, located in the downtown Xujiahui area of Shanghai. We do not encourage participants to stay off campus.